Imagine sitting alongside 18,000 of your peers at the Plenary Session opening the Esri User Conference (Esri UC) while Jack Dangermond showcases your GIS work on the big screen.
When you submit images of your best maps, photos, and diagrams for consideration, you could see them showcased on the largest stage, at the largest GIS conference in the world.
Esri wants to see how your maps:
- Helped drive smarter decisions about resources, operations, or strategy.
- Helped communities work together.
- Helped people understand a complex topic or tell a story.
- Illustrate spatial analysis, modeling, and science.
- Illustrate integration with other systems.
- Illustrate the use of ArcGIS technology.
- Illustrate the use of ArcGIS Server or other web mapping applications.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to inspire a captivated audience of fellow users to accomplish their goals with the GIS-powered best practices you've envisioned and executed.
The submission deadline is May 18, 2018.
Submit your images here.