10-14 June 2019 in Enschede, the Netherlands
It is my pleasure to invite you to participate in the Geospatial Week 2019, which will take place at the campus of the University of Twente in Enschede, the Netherlands from 10 to 14 June 2019.
Over 30 working groups have expressed their interest to jointly convene their workshops at the Geospatial Week 2019.
As a result, we are proud to host the following 13 workshops:
- International Conference on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Geomatics (UAV-g)
- Laser scanning
- International Symposium on Spatial Data Quality (ISSDQ)
- Indoor 3D
- Advanced Geospatial Applications for Smart Cities and Regions (SmartGeoApps)
- Semantic Scene Analysis and 3D Reconstruction from Images and Image Sequences (Semantics3D)
- International Workshop on Advances in SAR: Constellations, Signal processing, and Applications (SarCon)
- Workshop on Collaborative Crowdsourced Cloud Mapping and Geospatial Big Data (C3M&GBD)
- Joint European Calibration and Orientation Workshop and Workshop on Multi-sensor Systems for 3D Mapping and Navigation (EuroCOW-M3DMaN)
- Hyperspectral Sensing meets Machine Learning and Pattern Analysis (HyperMLPA)
- International Workshop on Image and Data Fusion (IWIDF)
- Workshop on Planetary Remote Sensing and Mapping (PRSM)
- Workshop on Cryosphere and Hydrosphere for Global Change Studies (CHGCS)
Many of these workshops are the next edition in well-established series of workshops convened in the past. The workshops will provide excellent opportunities to present and discuss the latest scientific developments in all ISPRS fields.
For further information on the dates and terms of references of the workshops, paper submission, registration, exhibition, travel, and accommodation, please check http://www.gsw2019.org/