Orbit GT releases a major update of it’s game-changing SaaS product 3D Mapping Cloud. “3D Mapping Cloud is no doubt the most powerful a versatile online platform for large 3D resources,”, says Peter Bonne, CEO of Orbit GT. “Today we launch another update with a series if innovations and improved functionalities, empowering Oblique Imagery, UAV Mapping, Indoor and Terrestrial Scanning and street level Mobile Mapping multi-sensor content to be stored, organized, and shared amongst colleagues, contractors and customers in the most flexible way.”
- Introduction of Resource Groups. Now make a virtual resource based on a set of smaller units and share in one go.
- Attribute Measurements before download
- Full power point cloud colorization to set out details much better than ever before.
- Support multiple Data Centers (Any Azure Data Center can now be ‘switched on’ upon request.
- Viewer now uses full webpage
- New Viewer Catalog layout
- Set Unit preference
- Manage basemaps for Publications
- Delete a Resource form the Console
- Many tweaks and fixes
“As we experience many of Orbit GT customers are using several techniques of reality capture, such as Mobile Mapping, UAS Mapping, Oblique Aerial, Indoor and Terrestrial scanning, we worked hard towards an integration of our portfolio to offer a single product line covering the needs for each of these domains. This native integration is a sure win for every customer and user”, according to Peter Bonne.