GfK will release a new version of its geomarketing software RegioGraph at the end of March. RegioGraph 2018 offers a new, user-friendly interface, 2018 maps and purchasing power data, and optimized tools for location-based analyses in marketing, sales and expansion endeavors.
The new software gives companies from all industries an innovative and reliable basis for making more informed location-related decisions. With RegioGraph 2018, users can display their customers, target groups and potential on up-to-date digital maps and carry out analyses using the integrated purchasing power data. This makes it easy for decision-makers in expansion, sales and marketing to illuminate new market opportunities and detect weak spots requiring attention.
“RegioGraph 2018 helps users in complex, dynamic markets make better investment decisions and minimize risk,” says Friedrich Fleischmann, head of GfK’s Geomarketing solution area. “Being able to quickly and precisely pinpoint market opportunities and target groups remains a key success factor in the digital age. Our geomarketing software RegioGraph delivers strategic and operational support for users from all industries, with applications ranging from implementing target group-sensitive marketing campaigns to opening new business sites.”
New additions to the 2018 version:
- up-to-date maps and data (purchasing power, households, inhabitants): for a European country of choice (with the latest available data vintage)
- user-friendly interface, aligned with Office 2016
- expanded and simplified tools: attribute analysis, sales territory optimization with key account management, multiple drive-time zones in one layer, new linking options in table view
- aerial images: Analyses can be carried out directly on aerial imagery and online maps from Bing for a minimum of 12 months.
- online version: In addition to the desktop software versions, GfK has recently launched a new online version of RegioGraph. RegioGraph Online allows retailers to make quick initial assessments of prospective locations even while on business trips.
RegioGraph supports a broad range of tasks ranging from locating target groups and optimizing marketing campaigns and sales territories to creating more effective branch and supply networks.