TerraGo announces the release of version 7.0 for the GeoPDF software suite of products including Publisher for ArcGIS, Publisher for ArcGIS Server, Publisher for Raster, TerraGo Composer for 2D and 3D, TerraGo GeoPDF Platform Toolkit (SDK) and TerraGo Toolbar. This release includes a number of new features designed to enable open, cross-platform, cloud and mobile access to advanced maps, engineering drawings, high-resolution imagery and other types of spatial data assets.
New features in version 7.0 include:
- PubPy: Extends and enhances integration into ArcGIS ArcPy to enable on-demand web services and GIS portals.
- OpenGeoPDF: Adds Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) GeoPackage to GeoPDF documents to enable GIS-Lite applications using TerraGo Toolbar Version 7.0.
- Advanced Layer Control: Implements of a number of features to improve flexibility and ease of use in production contexts.
- Remote Desktop Access: Enables end users to access TerraGo Publisher and TerraGo Composer on their desktops from remote location.
- Mobile Access: Extends and enhances its support of TerraGo Edge and private-label apps created from TerraGo Magic with capabilities to create notebooks, maps, and applications for mobile workflows.
- Compatibility: Supports the latest versions of ArcGIS including the recently released ArcGIS 10.4.1.
- New Licensing: Implements a new license management system to significantly reduce the complexity and burden of license management, especially in enterprise software management.