In these times of mobile technology constant advancement, Geneq (SXblue) remains tuned to the needs of GIS and surveying professionals who work in the field. Following the launch of our Android app a year ago, we are delighted to announce the SXblue ToolBox, the iOS version intended for iOS compatible SXblue devices.
The application was developed with special interest to raw data recording and NTRIP service connection.
With the SXblue ToolBox iOS application, the user can analyse the position data provided by the SXblue receiver, as well as location metadata.
More important for SXblue clients, the application can record, save and transfer raw data from the GNSS receiver, thereby allowing post-processing activities. The application also acts as a NTRIP client, capable of connecting to a NTRIP server for RTK corrections, and thus allows the receiver to issue very accurate location information.
Receiver configuration is easy through the application, with the ability to set up and save user-defined commands for subsequent use. The settings include constellation to be used, differential source, NTRIP login credentials list and more.
In addition, the iOS application includes a series of audible and visual alarms that are user-configurable to determine the thresholds of information provided by the SXblue GNSS receiver.
The main features of the iOS SXblue ToolBox application are:
- Display of location information and quality of positioning data
- Skyplot of all-in-view constellations: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS, SBAS
- Recording of raw data and data transfer
- NTRIP/DIP client to receive RTK corrections
- Terminal to send commands and view the output data of the SXblue device
- Audible and visual alarms
- Activation of options and licenses via the application